The Digital World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the community of digidestined and belivers. All beliefs and opinions are safe here so feel free browse around and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is your favorite Digimon?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

Who is your favorite Digimon? Empty
PostSubject: Who is your favorite Digimon?   Who is your favorite Digimon? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:24 pm

This can be from any season, game, magna, or it can even be a made up digimon. Please state a reason why they are your favorite.

My favorite Digimon would have to be Wizardmon. I thought he was amazing in Digimon Adventure. I loved the friendship between him and Gatomon. He cared so much about her. I think most of all, I loved his sacrifice. It had so much meaning. He gave his life to save Gatomon and Kari. That's how much he cared. Seeing him die made me cry. Especially what he said to Gatomon:
"Don't be sorry. I don't have any regrets. If I had never met you, then my life would have had no meaning. I'm glad that you and I were friends". Definitely heart breaking. He was probably, and still is, the most caring digimon I ever saw. And he had a big impact on the series too.
Back to top Go down
http://digitalworld.friendhood.net
1337F0X

1337F0X

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Digimon?   Who is your favorite Digimon? EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 12:08 pm

Elecmon from 01.
Back to top Go down
SHOUTMON01

SHOUTMON01

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Digimon?   Who is your favorite Digimon? EmptySat Jan 03, 2015 9:31 am

Actually I don't really have a favorite...I like all of them...they all have ups and downs and there great personaltys
Back to top Go down
http://otherkin-community.boards.net

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Digimon?   Who is your favorite Digimon? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:16 am

It's hard to decide there all awsome! But I'd have to say agumon or veemon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is your favorite Digimon?   Who is your favorite Digimon? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is your favorite Digimon?
Page 1 of 1