The Digital World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the community of digidestined and belivers. All beliefs and opinions are safe here so feel free browse around and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What is your favorite season?

Go down 
3 posters

Digimon Adventure
What is your favorite season? I_vote_lcap43%What is your favorite season? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Digimon Adventure 02
What is your favorite season? I_vote_lcap14%What is your favorite season? I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Digimon Tamers
What is your favorite season? I_vote_lcap43%What is your favorite season? I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Digimon Frontier
What is your favorite season? I_vote_lcap0%What is your favorite season? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Digimon Data Squad
What is your favorite season? I_vote_lcap0%What is your favorite season? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Digimon Fusion
 0% [ 0 ]
Digimon Hunters
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

What is your favorite season? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite season?   What is your favorite season? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:08 pm

Personally, I enjoyed the original Digimon Adventure. The plot and characters were so good! I love how they grew in their character along the way, except for Kari but I love her, and learned valuable lessons. I love all the friends they made along the way and even the villains were good. Well, except for Etemon. He was weird. Basically, I think you can't beat the original.
Back to top Go down
http://digitalworld.friendhood.net

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite season?   What is your favorite season? EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 10:49 am

So true,you just can beat the original.
I also think etemon is wierd.
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite season?   What is your favorite season? EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 4:23 pm

Lol, thank you for agreeing! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://digitalworld.friendhood.net
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Digital_Guardian

Digital_Guardian

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite season?   What is your favorite season? EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 1:12 pm

Tamers all the way!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite season?   What is your favorite season? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1