The Digital World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the community of digidestined and belivers. All beliefs and opinions are safe here so feel free browse around and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problems in the Digital World

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
1337F0X

1337F0X

Problems in the Digital World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 2:39 pm

For centuries philosophers have believed dreams to be gateways to other realms and realities. And in many religions such as aboriginal tribes (north american, african, and australian), hinduism, buddhism, islam, judaism and even christianity all have stories of people traveling to and from other worlds.

Dream walking happens more often than you might think. But most people don't realize it's happening because they will mistake it for a dream. In order to dream walk successfully you must first master the art of lucid dreaming. Once you have complete control of your dreams you will be able to tell the difference between being in a dream and another world. To help with this there are some herbs and incense you can buy that when burned can induce lucid dreaming and help with meditation.

Once you've found your partner digimon dream walking and astral projection will become easier as you will have a focus point on where you need to go.

Last edited by 1337F0X on Thu Jan 15, 2015 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 9:35 am

I used to be able to control my dream when I was little. I could make it so I had the same dream twice.
I don't know why but I can't any more but I'll keep trying!
Back to top Go down
Atlas_Assassin

Atlas_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 7:36 pm

I have precognitive dreams. Sadly, it's difficult for me to tell an AP from a precognitive dream.
Back to top Go down
1337F0X

1337F0X

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 15, 2015 7:42 pm

Master lucid dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 1:20 pm

Could be. A lot of the time, if there is some kind of accident or catastrophe that can't be explained or it seems a bit strange, but I believe it's most likely a digimon. Take this experience of mine for example: I live near this big grass field. One night, the field just caught on fire. The owners nor fighters could explain what caused it. I went to investigate the next day and discovered one long black path the fire had created. It then split off into three more strait paths. I snuck into the field and etched into the burnt grass were foot prints. They went all along the path including the three other paths. I believe this was caused by a group of fire digimon. Strange things like that can be caused by digimon. What exactly happened where you live?
Back to top Go down
http://digitalworld.friendhood.net
1337F0X

1337F0X

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 1:27 pm

Here's how you tell:

Was there any electrical or digital disturbances associated with the accidents?

Where there reports of anything strange happening before/after the accidents?

If you answered yes to either of the questions then there is a chance it was digimon related.
Back to top Go down
1337F0X

1337F0X

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:09 pm

I don't know about the car accidents and the broken arm but:
"except these two girls started screaming insults and one jumped over the table to pull at the other one's hair."

Problems in the Digital World - Page 2 1347921329074_2364287
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:06 pm

Well, I'm not sure about that kind of stuff. It just seems like bad coincidences. Unless the cars crashed by something mysterious. Don't know.
Fox, please no bad language.
Back to top Go down
Atlas_Assassin

Atlas_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:14 pm

No, they seem like normal coincidences, other than the car crashes. I've been trying to keep an eye open, but I haven't seen anything.
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 5:59 pm

I recently saw a Tanemon on my way to school. I was in the car though, so I couldn't go after it. It was just sitting on the side of the road.
Back to top Go down
1337F0X

1337F0X

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 6:13 pm

That reminds me. did you end up getting a EMF meter/detector yet?
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 22, 2015 6:42 pm

Haven't been able to yet. But I'll try and order one tomorrow. I haven't had the time what with school and homework. And now I have to practice for a competition called Solo and Ensemble. I have to keeping practicing a piece of music to sing in front of some music instructors. But I'll get one.
Back to top Go down
Atlas_Assassin

Atlas_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 4:00 pm

All I can say is that some items will trigger the EMF and won't be a digimon, just a warning.
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2015 5:05 pm

Yeah, I know. I'll be careful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems in the Digital World
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2