The Digital World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the community of digidestined and belivers. All beliefs and opinions are safe here so feel free browse around and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problems in the Digital World

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

Problems in the Digital World Empty
PostSubject: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World EmptyTue Dec 30, 2014 3:01 pm

Now this is a bit of a serious topic. Any problems you know about going on in the Digital World, please post them here. Don't handle it alone. We do what we can to help.

Right now, there is a huge problem in the Digital World. Myotismon is once aging plotting to take over the Digital World and our world. Yes, this is true. He has been gathering a dark army to help him conquer both of our worlds. Some of that army he has already released into our world. Take a really good look around and you'll notice them. Small or big catastrophes, you'll notice them. But at the moment, I can't do anything about it. Myotismon stole my Digivice and hid my crest. I'm not even sure what my crest is. I have no means of going to the Digital World except through AP, which I can't even control and can never seem to find my partner, and I have no contact with partner. So I'm in a jam and can't find anyone willing to help.
Back to top Go down
http://digitalworld.friendhood.net
Atlas_Assassin

Atlas_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:26 am

Have you thought about that train from frontier? If we found the station, we could go to the digital world.
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 8:18 am

Yeah, but that's in Japan. Isn't it? I live in America. And does it exist?
Back to top Go down
Atlas_Assassin

Atlas_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 12:17 pm

I don't know, it was just an idea, also, there may be more than one train station.
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 1:02 pm

Could be. I'll have to look into it.
Back to top Go down
Atlas_Assassin

Atlas_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 4:51 pm

I've seen two mentions of a train station. One in Data Squad and one in frontier. I also believe in the show they mentioned multiple train stations.
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World EmptyWed Dec 31, 2014 6:19 pm

I've looked on the internet and can't find any train stations near me. I don't think this will work unless I can convince my parents to take to me one. But I don't think they will.
Back to top Go down
Atlas_Assassin

Atlas_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 11:27 am

The best thing I can recommend is to talk with them about it. Other than that, I have very few Ideas.
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World EmptyFri Jan 02, 2015 1:11 pm

That's fine. I'm trying to find other people too with little success. But I'm sure I can figure out something.
Back to top Go down
1337F0X

1337F0X

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 11:53 am

I think the part of the digital world that Ebonwumon governs and my partner is in is under attack.

last night I had a dream where I was in a different part of the forest then I'm usually in but I know it's the same because in the distance I can see the mountain that's near the the village where my partner lives but he's is nowhere to be seen. suddenly the forest became engulfed in flames and a bunch of woodmon ran by yelling "they're here! Run!". Before I could see what they were running rom though a burning tree fell towards me and I woke.
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World EmptyMon Jan 05, 2015 12:29 pm

That's not good. I know that most of File Island and Server are being controlled, but I didn't have any clue about other parts of the Digital World.
Back to top Go down
Digital_Guardian

Digital_Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:57 am

Try having dream trips like i did. It was an easy way of travel.
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:39 am

That's the thing, I do. But it doesn't help much though. It's always random and I never end up where I want to be. Katie will be trying to help me out with that though.
Back to top Go down
Digital_Guardian

Digital_Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:09 pm

Well I always ended up where gatomon or the other digimon was so maybe your not to far where wizardmon is.
Back to top Go down
1337F0X

1337F0X

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:12 pm

That's what I've always suspected about dream traveling/AP. The bond with your partner acts as a sort of homing device that draws you to the area your partner's in. the stronger the bond the closer you are to your partner when you arrive.
Back to top Go down
Digital_Guardian

Digital_Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 5:33 pm

Cause my partner and all my digimon friends where apart of a village and every time I ended up in the digital world I end up in the village
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 6:45 pm

Huh. Well that's an interesting method, Fox. And thanks for the advice, Mico. Next time it happens, I'll try searching the area more for Wizardmon. But it's usually this one village I end up and I can never find Wizardmon there. But you still could be right.
Back to top Go down
Atlas_Assassin

Atlas_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 12:03 am

Astral Projection is hard to manage, We need to find a reliable way to the digital world (And I know this is pretty much going back to what I had said before.)
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 8:10 am

Actually, I think you are right. But the only way to do that would be through a Digit-Port or Digital Gateway. But a Digit-Port can not be opened without a Digivice, which Myotismon has mine, and Digital Gateways are hard to find. So right now, AP is my only option.
Back to top Go down
1337F0X

1337F0X

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:34 am

Plus Digital Gateways or Digi-Gates (like the one Tia used to get back to the digital world after he got sent to the real world after defeating Etemon) are random, usually don't stay long and have a chance of bringing something with it (thus leading to reports of cryptids such as big foot).
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 1:06 pm

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:32 am

I wish I could help but I don't know if I even have a partner or any thing and I don't know how to get into the digital world
(How do you AP?)
Back to top Go down
1337F0X

1337F0X

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 1:29 pm

AP is short for Astral Projection and can be achieved by deep meditation, dream walking or by accident. Everyone has a different method and we aren't 100% sure how it works just that it does.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 10:22 am

What's dream walking? How do you do it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems in the Digital World   Problems in the Digital World Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems in the Digital World
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Digital World :: Research :: Digital World-
Jump to: