The Digital World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the community of digidestined and belivers. All beliefs and opinions are safe here so feel free browse around and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recent Experiences

Go down 
+3
digidestined
Haruko_Haruhara
Wizardmon15
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

Recent Experiences - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recent Experiences   Recent Experiences - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 4:35 pm

Hey, I got my EMF Detected! And I tried it out a few minutes ago. I first tried it out in the house, just to get the feel of it and it works great! So, I took it outside to the edge of the woods and at one spot it started going crazy. It get going from low to high, low to high, and it did this for a while till it stopped on 901, then it dropped back down to 0 and stayed there. I tried moving elsewhere and got some tiny results from those areas. But when I tried to take it back to the area where it reached 901, I couldn't even get a reading anymore. So then, as I was coming home, I decided to scan it across this field that's done by my house. About a year ago, the field had caught on fire thanks to a fire digimon (can't remember which one it was) and when I scanned the field, the device went nuts again. But the highest it got was 652. Does any of this mean something?
Back to top Go down
http://digitalworld.friendhood.net
1337F0X

1337F0X

PostSubject: Re: Recent Experiences   Recent Experiences - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 10:39 am

For the near the forest, seeing as you seem to live in the country, I would first find out where the underground power line is as that could account for it. As for the field however, i would mark the area's where the EMFs are strongest and try to triangulate the epicenter.
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Recent Experiences   Recent Experiences - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 3:30 pm

Alright. I'll do that as soon as I can.

EDIT: Ok, so it seems to be near the center of the field. Haven't found out yet about any electrical lines near the woods. Though I just remembered that there are security cameras back there, so there could possibly be wires underground.
Back to top Go down
Russell

Russell

PostSubject: Re: Recent Experiences   Recent Experiences - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 10:56 pm

I feel like someone keeps calling my name. Same voice everytime. I look around, and nobody was even paying attention. The same voice did it like 10 times in one class, and I thought it was another kid. After a while he said "Stop staring at me. Are you gay or something?" I wonder if it was my Digimon or the kid.
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Recent Experiences   Recent Experiences - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:08 am

It could possibly be your digimon. Do you have any strange feelings when you hear this voice? When Wizardmon first started calling out to me, I kept feeling this sense of familiarity and peace of mind.
Back to top Go down
Russell

Russell

PostSubject: Re: Recent Experiences   Recent Experiences - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:17 am

No strange feelings, just someone saying my name. It sounds similar to a student's name, but I hear it in every class, and I am not in all the same classes as him.
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Recent Experiences   Recent Experiences - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 7:21 am

Maybe you should talk to Fox about this. He's probably the most experienced member on here. Plus, he's better with dealing with voices than I am.
Back to top Go down
1337F0X

1337F0X

PostSubject: Re: Recent Experiences   Recent Experiences - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:38 am

Do you hear the voice anywhere else besides class?
Back to top Go down
Russell

Russell

PostSubject: Re: Recent Experiences   Recent Experiences - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:24 pm

Yeah. I hear it sometimes in my room. But it's mainly at school. This may be a little bit off topic, but what if there was some kind of portal at my school? That would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Recent Experiences   Recent Experiences - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 3:40 pm

Well, there was a portal in the computer at the middle school. But as soon as I realized it, it closed or something, cause I couldn't find it anymore. But I say it could be possible.
Back to top Go down
Russell

Russell

PostSubject: Re: Recent Experiences   Recent Experiences - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:19 pm

I should also add that I feel like I'm somehow... closer to him/her.
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Recent Experiences   Recent Experiences - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 6:35 pm

Maybe you should try reaching out to it then. I advise, next time you hear the voice, try replying to it. It can be in your head or out loud, but try making some kind of contact with it. It might help.
Back to top Go down
Atlas_Assassin

Atlas_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Recent Experiences   Recent Experiences - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 12:28 pm

Huh. I had a weird dream a few nights ago. The dream was literally everywhere at first. But then, I found myself in the attic of my house. I started yelling for someone. A voice answered me. It was angry at me, saying I had forgotten it. I kept giving reasons I didn't remember it (School, work, and family life) Suddenly I heard my mom calling me downstairs and the voice left. I went downstairs and I woke up. I don't remember much else, like what the voice sounded like.
Back to top Go down
1337F0X

1337F0X

PostSubject: Re: Recent Experiences   Recent Experiences - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 3:18 pm

Maybe you should meditate in the attic of your house and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Atlas_Assassin

Atlas_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Recent Experiences   Recent Experiences - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 1:55 am

I tried that, though I plan to try again. Really, I tried talking in my attic (Parents gone of course, Wouldn't want them to think I'm crazy) Anyway, yeah, I've got nothing.
Back to top Go down
Canalave

Canalave

PostSubject: Re: Recent Experiences   Recent Experiences - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 6:45 pm

This isn't as exciting as everyone else's stories, but just today I was on the phone with my mother (she lives far away), when I started hearing these strange beeps on my end. She couldn't hear them, and there was no reason they could have been coming out of my phone. As soon as I asked her if she heard them (she didn't), they stopped for the rest of our conversation.
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Recent Experiences   Recent Experiences - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:12 pm

I had the same thing happen to me! When I was talking to my friend on the phone. She was just talking and then the phone starts beeping and she is cut off. I don't know if she could hear me, but I kept saying hello repeatedly to see if she was still there. Then a feminine voice that I did not recognize said, "You are Tiffany." I could tell it was not a question, but a statement. Then the phone hung up and died.
Sorry. Maybe "someone" was trying to get through to you.
Back to top Go down
Atlas_Assassin

Atlas_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Recent Experiences   Recent Experiences - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 14, 2015 10:11 pm

Something weird I want to bring up. Last night, as I was going to sleep, I heard a beep sound. That noise a really old computer would make when it had an error. It was really strange, as I have little explanation for the sound. The only thing might have been the family computer, but it wasn't on last night, so it couldn't have made the noise. Also, I've been hearing my name being called as well!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Experiences   Recent Experiences - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 9:35 am

I may have had a vision,but I'm not sure.
I think it was Probaly my imagination, because it didn't look real, it was 2D like in the anime.
Idk, I just thought I should mention it.
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Recent Experiences   Recent Experiences - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2015 5:39 pm

Can you describe your "vision" please? If you want to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Experiences   Recent Experiences - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 9:31 am

Ok.
In my vision( there more than one acually.) it was on some island, there was a bunch of blue otamons, playing then suddenly a big serpent like digimon(idk its name,it has a sharp horn on its head.) came up out of the ocean, an for some reason a red otamon was riding it, the big digimon was terriorizing, the blue otamons,and the red otamon was laughing.

And,then it ended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Recent Experiences   Recent Experiences - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2015 1:33 pm

No I was awake,I hapend during school, I sudden wanted the lay down and close my eyes,an when I did I saw it.
Back to top Go down
Atlas_Assassin

Atlas_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Recent Experiences   Recent Experiences - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 9:03 am

Ok, so, I've already told wizardmon, but, I think I'm being stalked by myotismon, or at the very least a VERY tall person. I was in bed a few nights ago when i woke up to find someone at the foot of my bed. I couldn't see who it was, but I could make out the outline of the person. We had a starring match for about an hour before I forced myself to go back to sleep. I tried talking to it but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Recent Experiences   Recent Experiences - Page 2 EmptyMon May 04, 2015 5:56 pm

Do you make out anything besidesĀ it being tall?
Back to top Go down
Atlas_Assassin

Atlas_Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Recent Experiences   Recent Experiences - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2015 7:49 am

Maybe a cape I don't know, I couldn't see anything else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recent Experiences   Recent Experiences - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Recent Experiences
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Digital World :: Digimon Discuss Area :: Experiences-
Jump to: