The Digital World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the community of digidestined and belivers. All beliefs and opinions are safe here so feel free browse around and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sup?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TyrannoVox

TyrannoVox

Sup? Empty
PostSubject: Sup?   Sup? EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 5:41 pm

Hello whoever's active, you can just call me Tyranno, Vox or TyrannoVox, its all up to you. So, I'll just start with the basics. Pretty soon, in a few days from now, I'll become twenty-one, that's pretty exciting I guess. I graduated from my high school back in 2013(Thank god! I hated that school with a few exceptions). What else can I say before getting into the Digimon aspect of my life...Ah yes! I'm only putting this out there so you guys can somewhat understand why I think about things they way I do, I have a unknown(to me and my family anyways, we got me tested a long time ago) form of autism.

Alright, on to Digimon. I've watched Digimon since the first season back in '99 and/or the early 2000s. It was always my favorite show, still am to this day. I always wanted to go on adventures, meet my very own Digimon and just beat all of the bad Digimon. I always wanted a Agumon, than a Guilmon and even now,I wouldn't mind a Dorumon Nor would I mind even a Renamon. Anyways, I have, in terms of accessories, a White/Silver D-Power with red accents and such and the Digimon box with most of the crest and one tag. (the one where all of the crests were metal and magnetic)

Okay, since that's out of the way, lets get started on the site and my stance and all that. I think that the digital world COULD exist, Whether it's by a different dimension or some other theory. I, personally, never had any of experiences, So, I am here to just read about others'. Well, that's if you guys are still interested and all that.

So....yeah, that's it for my introduction. If any of you want to talk or discuss about anything Digimon, make sure to PM me or just reply to a topic I wrote in the correct forum. Hope to speak with some of you!
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

Sup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup?   Sup? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 9:14 am

Hey, welcome to the site! My name is Tiffany. Sorry to say, but the forum is actually dead. I don't think anyone but me still gets on here anymore. Still, you can look around and talk if you wish. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://digitalworld.friendhood.net
Arlo

Arlo

Sup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup?   Sup? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 9:41 pm

Well since the site seems to be dead, I guess I'll just reply to this topic. Hi, I'm Arlo. I've been a lurker around the sites for years on and off, and finally decided to join a couple of them. It seems pretty much every site I've gone to has closed down or is dead, which is sad. Kinda wish I would have participated sometime, but it's good to see some people are still around.
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

Sup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup?   Sup? EmptyFri Jun 10, 2016 10:32 pm

Trust me, it's good to have some new people to talk to. Smile I thought nobody cared anymore. Of course, there is one site that is still open. I can't remember the name, but I got denied acceptance three times because the moderator hates me. She doesn't like my beliefs in digimon. I wouldn't advise you join. If you believe digimon to be physical, you'll be smacked down like a fly. Sorry for the negativity, lol. May I ask what your beliefs in digimon are?
Back to top Go down
Arlo

Arlo

Sup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup?   Sup? EmptySat Jun 11, 2016 10:29 am

I think I may know who you are talking about, I've been watching the forums from far away for a while. My beliefs are varied. I have many theories, but I don't really believe on a solid concept. I think anything is possible though.

Sorry to hear you were denied access to a forum. That's pretty mean of them to do that.
Back to top Go down
TyrannoVox

TyrannoVox

Sup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup?   Sup? EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 3:31 pm

Finally. Sorry about the delayed replies from me, my laptop got kinda dead and we had to send it back to get a new one. Anyways, I usually don't join to many sites.

As for my beliefs...well I do believe that digimon can be possible and I hope I can get a sign that they are.
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

Sup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup?   Sup? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 1:51 pm

@TyrannoVox: I'm sure you'll get some sort of sign. It sure didn't take long for me to receive a sign after my sister told me about it.

@Arlo: Maybe you'd like to share some of your theories? To open up a conversation, you know. That is, if you'd like to. Smile
Back to top Go down
TyrannoVox

TyrannoVox

Sup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup?   Sup? EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 6:02 pm

@Wizardmon15: I hope it will be soon cause I always wanted to know who my destined partner is
Back to top Go down
Gabumon

Sup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup?   Sup? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 2:11 pm

Hey there, it looks like you guys are looking for a more active site for discussing your beliefs in Digimon? I'm own one, and would love new, active members if you are interested. We're trying to have a fun, friendly, active community and hopefully have enough people to be able to open a portal to the Digital World eventually! Come join us if you're interested- thedigitalworld.enjin.com
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

Sup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup?   Sup? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 4:26 pm

Yes, I would love to join! Smile
Back to top Go down
Gabumon

Sup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup?   Sup? EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 4:42 pm

Ahh, cool! Feel free to reach out to anyone who you think would be a good fit, too. The site is still a WIP, but I think it's coming along nicely, and, though it might be small right now, together we can make it a great community!

Also, I just noticed my autocorrect changed "I" to "I'm" in my previous post. Bleh.
Back to top Go down
ArtMinded

ArtMinded

Sup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup?   Sup? EmptySat Jul 30, 2016 7:39 pm

Hi, I'm ArtMinded! I've believed in the existence of Digimon for a number of years now but have mainly just lurked on various believer sites. Well, I've finally decided I wanted to join in on conversations with other believers so here I am!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup?   Sup? Empty

Back to top Go down

Sup?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Digital World :: Important Stuff :: Introductions and Goodbyes-
Jump to: