The Digital World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the community of digidestined and belivers. All beliefs and opinions are safe here so feel free browse around and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Well, here we go!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Canalave

Canalave

Well, here we go! Empty
PostSubject: Well, here we go!   Well, here we go! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 6:53 pm

I have been posting this message all around, lately...  It is pretty much just the story of how I came to the conclusion that Garurumon is my partner, and how I know Digimon are real.  I haven't exactly seen as much as some of you, but I can say with certainty that this is 100% the truth, and nothing else.  So here is my theory:

(PS:  Any mention of "Shoutmon" is referring to the moderator of the original forum I posted this to.)

WARNING:  This WILL be long!  I implore you to read the entire thing, but I will be putting an overview at the end.  An "in-short" type paragraph or so, for anyone who is busy.  But if you are simply not willing, I hope perhaps sometime you will come around and read it, because I believe for anyone trying to uncover the existence of Digimon, or any other media someone has created in this world, it is a very eye-opening and real thing.  I have spent years thinking about this, and although I haven't been alive long, I do believe I have some useful information, which I know to be true.  (Although bear in mind, it is your choice wether or not to believe it.)  I have tried sharing it on other forums, and researching into what this could be, but I find only small communities of people, who are generally unwilling to think about what I put forth.

Many have given up in their endeavors on trying to uncover some of the mysteries of our reality, and so I have been searching a long time for a place where I can give this information, to try and help those who seek a conclusion to any feelings or something that has happened to them.  I trust that you will not give up on this forum (Shoutmon), and that it WILL grow, because I am simply tired of searching.  I want to know what has happened to other people, and I want to inspire them to have that "ah-ha!" moment in their own search.  It may seem as though we are looking for something external, but aside from "proof" for any non-believers, I believe this is truly an internal and personal pursuit.  One different for each individual, looking for something outside of our reality.  Which may, in fact, truly be tied to something not only within our reality, but within that individual themselves, as I have come to know about myself.  So, without further rambling (although, truth be told, I love writing ~), I shall try to explain to the best of my knowledge how I came about my knowledge, and how I know it to be true.  I apologize in advance for any spelling errors or typos, but it is around 12 AM, and I am 4 hours away from my coffee.  xD

LET'S BEGIN :

I am sorry if the subject line of this post is strange, but if anyone of you latched on to the hype, you'd know I am referring to the whole 2012 fiasco.  And if you live under a rock, or cannot remember what event I am referring to...  Think back to a few years ago, in 2012.  The Mayan Calendar ended in 2013, and does not continue beyond that.  Everyone thought the world was going to end in one way or another, similar to what happened in the year 2000, when everyone thought machines would take over, and become sentient (which also fits into my theory, but all will be explained).  Of course, "nothing happened," and our globe continues to spin in the vastness of space...  But, although the Earth still spins round,' I have finally figured out what occurred; what is amiss.  Allow me to explain (with much filler involving my sappy feelings, which are, however, important):

Since the beginning of 2013 was a powerful moment for me, it has always bothered me greatly that nothing entirely obvious happened that fateful January morning.  In fact, what did happen, only really mattered to myself, and the handful of people who committed suicide (yes) in anticipation of the "apocalypse."  While the rest of my family slept wistfully at the other end of our now- remodeled-home, I sat on the sofa of a now-nonexistent-room, gazing wide-eyed at my now-defunct-laptop, which read "1 minute until the end."  It didn't say exactly that, but of course, I was on some kind of counter website, normally used to herald celebrations or the release of this or that.  But, to my then-12-year-old mind, I read only those words, in that order.  In fact, it was true that the world would "end" within a minute or so, but not how anyone imagined-- not by giant flood, or an atomic fallout, or even a deadly disease.  No, one minute our world existed, and the next, it did not.

The main reason nobody noticed, however, is because this new world is largely the same as the old one.  The difference, is in the dimensions.  We are in a dimension higher than the last, and if you have read anything remotely spiritual from the time of the dud apocalypse, you would probably already know that, but inwardly laugh.  And I bet anyone reading this (although for now, the only one who will be reading it is Shoutmon), I bet you are also a tiny bit...  Skeptic.  Believe me, I would be as well, but I know for a fact, from only about 14 (soon to be 15) years of living, that this world (or whatever subsequent ones we find our souls transported to) is much stranger than anyone can imagine.  So, if you are willing to accept the existence of Digimon, then please, be open to other radical concepts (and this is all I ask).

Now, the reason it is so vital for me to speak about this time, is because, I believe, it may have been the final step in letting beings from other dimensions (be it higher, or lower,) into our "reality."  I believe Y2K (the date "apocalypse" of 2000) may have been a precursor for this, although only since tonight (this morning -_-) have I thought about it being connected.   Now, I suppose most of you were likely sleeping for this event.  As previously mentioned, I was not, and that fact is vitally important.  Before the world shifted in 2013, and even now, my life was/is brutally depressing.  I am not going to go into detail for now, but in that moment after I realized the world had not come to an end as we know it, I realized how precious life was, and how happy I was just that, in a few hours, the sun would again rise in the distance, and then fall hours after that.  The simple act of seeing the sun rise again brought tears to my eyes.  Now, how do you take a moment of complete ethereal pleasure, and multiply it?  Well, in my mind, you add music.  And that I did.  Computer in one hand, headphones in the other, I started a track I knew would set me off even further.  And here it is:  

-I cannot post links currently...But it is a wonderful song, so feel free to look it up! ^_^-

It is the "reset" theme from Ōkami-- a game that I hold dear, and one that, days before, I had been playing non-stop.  Fitting, no?  In fact, I sobbed as the final verses were reached.  For once in my life, I felt enlightened.  I felt at one with the world, and with the universe.  Everything fell away, and there was only joyous celebration, for the sun would soon rise, and fall, and repeat...  It is, without a doubt, the best experience I have ever had in my so-far-short life, and I have, without fail, listened to that song for every passing new-year since then.  It always brings those tears back, but, the feeling itself, I have never been able to recreate.

Now, why does this experience matter to any of you?  

Because I know for a fact, after that, that the world was not the same.  And it wasn't.  The shift occurred, and since then, strange events have been happening more and more frequently.  People are starting to realize this world is not the same (The Mandela Effect).  

Why does it matter what song I was listening to?

This may seem like a shocker to some of you, but a while after the world shifted, something strange happened to me.  Now, strange things are always happening (especially to me Razz), but this, even I cannot explain...  You see, I now live with my father in Connecticut, but I have only moved here over the summer, due to...  Stuff.  As I said, I have a troubled existence.  Anyways, before that, I lived in Maine.  If you don't already know, Maine is a beautiful state, which holds one of the worlds most popular state parks...  I just happened to live within that state park, and so I took walks down our street almost daily, to a lovely field of blueberries which overlooks the harbor.  I always knew this field was special; but it never manifested until that day.  I don't exactly remember what months it was, but I know it was last year, probably around fall.  I was leaving this field after exploring around a bit, and sitting on my favorite rock (which has since been reduced to a bit of rubble).  I gazing about a football-field away, to the other side of the clearing, when I noticed an unusual...  Rock.  Now, this next part may make you a bit suspicious about me, but I know (KNOW) that this happened, and that I am not schizophrenic.  (Yes, I have asked my own psychiatrist about it, as it really shocked me.)

The "rock" was white, and by my estimate later that week (in the daylight, of course, since at the time it originally happened, it was dusk, and a bit spooky anyways), I'd say it was about 5 or 6 feet tall (too tall to be a coyote).  It moved.  At first, I just stood there, because I honestly assumed it was some type of animal, and a lone coyote never did anyone harm.  So I stared, until I realized in a split second that not only was it moving, but that it was bounding towards me.  Very, very fast.  And not only was it bounding towards me like a cheetah-bear-hybrid on steroids (xD honestly, haha), but it was making a sound unlike any other I have ever heard from an animal...  I cannot exactly remember what it sounded like (possibly a repressed aspect of the event, seeing as it was honestly really, really terrifying for me), but I believe it was sort of like a cross between a howl, a chirp, and a growl, and possibly something else mixed in...  So, anyways, at that point, I ran.  I ran faster than I ever have, considering the sudden adrenaline-high in realizing that not only was this thing some kind of monster, but it was likely out for my blood.  I remember running for a few seconds, and then looking back when I realized it should have caught up to me at that point.  It had disappeared completely, and there was absolutely no way something that large could vanished have in such a short amount of time.  Of course, I ran all the way home, and exhaustedly tried to explain to my mother and sister what had happened, only to realize they didn't honestly care that much.  :/  I don't recall thinking much of it afterwords, other than as a cool story to tell to people (who likely wouldn't believe it, anyways).  I didn't realize the significance, however, until I realized what the thing actually looked like.

It was a white wolf.  And do you know what other white wolf I have a connection to?  

Ōkami!

Now, at this point, you are probably wondering how in the world I made a connection between this video game character, Digimon, and my encounter with some strange beast.  I am sort of working out the kinks as I write this, so hopefully I can explain it well enough that I don't just come off as your average looney.

Wolves have always been a central motif in my life.  In fact, the reason for this is quite personal, so I will make it brief.  My mother was adopted, but had a younger brother who was her adopted parent's biological son.  He died in a car crash in his early thirties.  Now, this is all well and sad, but something to note is that people always associated him with wolves.  He associated himself with wolves.  He loved wolves, and I am sure he still does.  His passing made my mother cherish wolves, and see them as a sign, or a symbol of her brother's presence.  I may not have known him well, but I know he watches over us.  I am certain of this.  Now, I am not saying the wolf...  Creature I saw had anything to do with him, but it is interesting to note, and there is something else very interesting about what I saw...

Now, I am not saying that the creature was the sun goddess herself.  In fact, quite to the contrary, I believe it was a Digimon trying to materialize.  And do you know what Digimon fairs an interesting resemblance to Ōkami?

Garurumon!

Do you know what else is up with Garurumon?  Why, it is a wolf.  Not just any wolf, but one who favors the snow and ice.  Do you know what we have gotten this winter?  Snow and ice!  Heaps and heaps of it!  Maine got it the worst!  And do you know what else?

Someone else saw it.

My mother's brother had a best friend, and since my mother is suffering a fallout period from a recent divorce (ugh my life...twice already!), he has come to stay with us.  Working in the yard, he said he saw a feline-like creature, the was obscured in shadow.  It was far too large to be any wildcat known to our area, and he said it had a long, flowing tail-- which a bobcat does not have.  Now, Garurumon may be based on a wolf or dog, but it has many feline qualities, and considering the stripes, it would be easy to mistake one.  Our dogs had been barking nonstop for weeks.  Of course, I no longer live in Maine.  I think it was confused...  The dogs stopped barking around the time I left after visiting for a week, so I can only assume...  That it followed me here.  I know I am assuming a lot for this theory, but I really know it in my heart...  I know what I saw.  And it has snowed nonstop in whatever area I find myself in.  I was visiting my grandmother (dad's side) just this weekend, and the weather forecast predicted that it would snow today in the area where my house is first, and then move on to her area.  Of course, the snow started coming down earlier than expected, and right on top of the area she is in!  Literally, driving back, the snow just abruptly stops after a certain point, although the sky is still clouded over.  

At this point, you are probably wondering what Ōkami has to do with this.  Well, in my opinion, it is all symbolic.  the wolf goddess greatly resembles Garurumon (specifically Garurumon X, which I am getting to), and I believe it was trying to help realize itself in our world, similar to how some people claim spirits communicate with them through radio, etc.  

On to Garurumon X!  The X gene in Digimon, according to the Wiki, was created to let certain Digimon pass through to another world, as the old one is destroyed.  Some Digimon morphed to have the X gene, and others were granted it by the destroyer.  This would make sense in my theory of our worlds merging or shifting, so if it was indeed Garurumon X, it was granted access into the world due to the X gene, but was not able to fully materialize-- hence the completely white glow.  Of course, now I believe it has materialized, and the only thing left to be done is for fate to bring us together, or for it to reveal itself to me.  

On a side-note, I played Digimon often as a child, and Garurumon was a favorite for me.  My partner I liked the most at the time was MachGaogamon, but since I deleted my original game save (after mysterious discovering the long-lost cartridge still fully functional), I haven't exactly felt the connection anymore.  I am sad to see that go, but I know who my partner is now, and I know it is right.

IN-SHORT:

I believe the "end of the world" in 2012/2013 was really a shift into a higher dimension, where Digimon are more capable of entering our world.  It was also the time where my partner first contacted me, and in the subsequent years, I have seen it, and so has a family friend.  A do not know what the future has in store, but it appears my partner is able to manipulate the weather, and I believe it is either Garurumon or Garurumon X.  I am sorry if this all seems crazy, but it is just as crazy to me as it probably is to you.

Thank you for reading, and please, feel free to ask questions.  I know only you will be reading this, now...  But I still hold up hope that you will not give up with this community, because I know we can all find our partners eventually.

-Emma

PS:  I seem to have a name stuck in my head lately, which is "Koronamon," and no, not the cheap beer Corona...haha.  It is not a real Digimon to my knowledge, but perhaps my partner is really something completely new?  Who knows.  ~  

PPS:  I think it may be just Korohnah, but I am not sure.  Just something jostling around in my head.  I dug up my old Dusk cartridge today, and named my Garurumon Korohnah...  Smile  I don't have a digivice, but I don't believe one is needed.  ~  Also, they are expensive.  xD  I mean, jeez!  </3
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

Well, here we go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go!   Well, here we go! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 10:06 pm

Fascinating! Simply fascinating! You know that I was think the same thing about the going of 2012 to 2013. I have seen so many videos on YouTube about strange phenomenon around the world and most of the videos were recorded in 2012! Plus, I swear, I can relate most of those events with certain digimon. But this whole thing is what makes me worried. Because of Myotismon.
I do not discourage your theory. No. I encourage it, promote it even! I believe every single last ounce of this text! You are a very smart person to be able to connect the dots like.
Back to top Go down
http://digitalworld.friendhood.net
Canalave

Canalave

Well, here we go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go!   Well, here we go! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 6:43 pm

Wizardmon15 wrote:
Fascinating! Simply fascinating! You know that I was think the same thing about the going of 2012 to 2013. I have seen so many videos on YouTube about strange phenomenon around the world and most of the videos were recorded in 2012! Plus, I swear, I can relate most of those events with certain digimon. But this whole thing is what makes me worried. Because of Myotismon.
I do not discourage your theory. No. I encourage it, promote it even! I believe every single last ounce of this text! You are a very smart person to be able to connect the dots like.

Wow...It is cool you had similar thoughts about the whole 2012 fiasco. Very Happy I was thinking about wether or not I should share an abridged version of this to the other forum, but after you messaged me..Eh. Maybe not. What do you think is up with Myotismon, though? Surprised Thanks so much for reading this. :3
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

Well, here we go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go!   Well, here we go! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 6:56 pm

Well, I already have a thread about this, but Myotismon is trying to take over the Digital World.
Back to top Go down
http://digitalworld.friendhood.net
Sponsored content

Well, here we go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, here we go!   Well, here we go! Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, here we go!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Digital World :: Research :: Theories-
Jump to: