The Digital World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the community of digidestined and belivers. All beliefs and opinions are safe here so feel free browse around and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello! The name is Emma!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Canalave

Canalave

Hello!  The name is Emma! Empty
PostSubject: Hello! The name is Emma!   Hello!  The name is Emma! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 6:48 pm

My username is Canalave, but my actual name is Emma...  I have joined multiple Digimon forums today, but this one seems the most active, which I am happy about.  Smile  Many of them are defunct, so it is a little disappointing.  

It is really interesting reading everyone's posts, though~  Very Happy  I am only in highschool, so I don't know too much.  But I always keep an open mind, and I will try to post about anything strange that happens to me!

-Huzzah!

PS:  My partner is Garurumon.  ^_^  I think it is a male, but I am not sure.  I don't think we have spoken, yet.
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Hello! The name is Emma!   Hello!  The name is Emma! EmptySun Mar 01, 2015 9:50 pm

I'm in high school too, but I've had my partner ever since I was a year old. Smile Hi, my name is Tiffany and I'm the admin here (don't worry, I'm super nice). Welcome to the Digital World! Ooohh I love meeting new people! Especially ones with digimon. Make yourself tight at home and I hope to become friends! Btw, your location says Mobius? Where is that? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
http://digitalworld.friendhood.net

PostSubject: Re: Hello! The name is Emma!   Hello!  The name is Emma! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 10:42 am

Hi I'm austin, I'm in 8th grade. I don't know my partner, I'm I have this feeling it's koromon.
Btw mobius? Isn't that where sonic the hedgehog lives. lol!

Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Hello! The name is Emma!   Hello!  The name is Emma! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 12:38 pm

That's what I was thinking! Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://digitalworld.friendhood.net
1337F0X

1337F0X

PostSubject: Re: Hello! The name is Emma!   Hello!  The name is Emma! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 7:40 pm

Greetings and bienvenue.
Back to top Go down
Canalave

Canalave

PostSubject: Re: Hello! The name is Emma!   Hello!  The name is Emma! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 8:22 pm

1337F0X wrote:
Greetings and bienvenue.

Hello again, Fox. x3 ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello! The name is Emma!   Hello!  The name is Emma! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello! The name is Emma!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Digital World :: Important Stuff :: Introductions and Goodbyes-