The Digital World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the community of digidestined and belivers. All beliefs and opinions are safe here so feel free browse around and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RAVAGMON DIGIVOLVE TO!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1337F0X

1337F0X

RAVAGMON DIGIVOLVE TO! Empty
PostSubject: RAVAGMON DIGIVOLVE TO!   RAVAGMON DIGIVOLVE TO! EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 10:02 pm

Rave Has Finally Digivolved Into His Ultimate Form!

So the other day I had a dream where a part of the forest near where he lives was on fire. When I told him about it last night he said he would check it out and earlier today well I was taking a nap I dreamed that he found a Skullmeramon terrorizing a group of woodmon and other plant type digimon around the same area that was on fire in my previous dream. He engaged the Skullmeramon in battle but found himself out matched. It seemed like he was going to lose when my crest of Fate started to glow on my right hand and he Digivolved into Sage Ravagmon!

RAVAGMON DIGIVOLVE TO! 20150120_204628

With his new level boost he was able to beat the Skullmeramon turning him into data!

Here is his information:

Name: Sage Ravagmon

Level: Ultimate

Attacks:

Thunder Staff (Wacks opponents with his staff electrocuting them)

Thunder Strike (Lightning comes out of his staff)

Abilities:

His cloak is resistant to flames and other such attacks and he carries around a small sack (was being a pain to draw so decided not to) that holds different healing herbs.
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: RAVAGMON DIGIVOLVE TO!   RAVAGMON DIGIVOLVE TO! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:39 am

Wow, that is awesome! Guess I didn't need to ask in the PM, but I didn't know you made a thread about it, lol. He's really cool!
Back to top Go down
http://digitalworld.friendhood.net

PostSubject: Re: RAVAGMON DIGIVOLVE TO!   RAVAGMON DIGIVOLVE TO! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 9:03 am

That's awsome he digivolved! Now he can take on stronger digimon!
(Still can't find my partner,but Ill keep looking,for some reason I think it's koromon.)
Back to top Go down
1337F0X

1337F0X

PostSubject: Re: RAVAGMON DIGIVOLVE TO!   RAVAGMON DIGIVOLVE TO! EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 9:07 am

Thanks.

Doni wrote:
I don't mean to be rude, but exactly what kind of creature is he supposed to be? Like a dragon of some sorts?

He's a holy beast type digimon that kind of looks like a cross between a bear and a pig only with out a huge snout (think Manbearpig without the man).

Last edited by 1337F0X on Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Digital_Guardian

Digital_Guardian

PostSubject: Re: RAVAGMON DIGIVOLVE TO!   RAVAGMON DIGIVOLVE TO! EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 8:27 pm

Congratulations! Its nice to see you've guys have gotten stronger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAVAGMON DIGIVOLVE TO!   RAVAGMON DIGIVOLVE TO! Empty

Back to top Go down

RAVAGMON DIGIVOLVE TO!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Digital World :: Digimon Discuss Area :: Partners-
Jump to: