The Digital World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the community of digidestined and belivers. All beliefs and opinions are safe here so feel free browse around and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Howdy! How's it goin'?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haruko_Haruhara

Haruko_Haruhara

Howdy! How's it goin'? Empty
PostSubject: Howdy! How's it goin'?   Howdy! How's it goin'? EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:23 am

Most of the people here already know me from one place or another, but I suppose I should be courteous and post here anyways, just in case. So, yeah. I'm called Haruko, I currently attend high school and live in Texas. I consider myself a skeptic among the community, but I assure you I bring no ill will, I simply mean to represent another side of the situation. I spend most of the day lounging about playing video games, doping around on the internet, and developing the ever-changing plans of the future. I fancy myself as a sort of free-form writer, and hope to see myself through to my goal of being a musician.

Oh, right, this is a Digimon forum, I should probably talk about that and why I have the stance that I do towards it. I stumbled into the community on a boring night in August of 2014 on a little site called Digimon Paradise. I was lead there by a certain believer who posted a link to the site in a Neoseeker forum thread, and the idea intrigued me.

As a young child, I had always daydreamed about going on adventures like those portrayed in Digimon. The Digital World seemed like a place that I could fit into, it contrasts so much to our world. I felt like I could resist the dangers there, unlike those that I had to worry about in normal life.

So, being filled with a certain nostalgia, I stuck around to hear the stories of those who had come before me, and those who have comes after. But yet, here I am, without a story of my own to match them. Thus, I represent the neutral party, the man without any stance other than that of the only world he knows.

Oh wow, that went on a little long.
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Howdy! How's it goin'?   Howdy! How's it goin'? EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:35 am

Hey. Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
http://digitalworld.friendhood.net
Digital_Guardian

Digital_Guardian

PostSubject: Re: Howdy! How's it goin'?   Howdy! How's it goin'? EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 4:06 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
SHOUTMON01

SHOUTMON01

PostSubject: Re: Howdy! How's it goin'?   Howdy! How's it goin'? EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:30 pm

Welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
http://otherkin-community.boards.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Howdy! How's it goin'?   Howdy! How's it goin'? Empty

Back to top Go down

Howdy! How's it goin'?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Digital World :: Important Stuff :: Introductions and Goodbyes-
Jump to: