The Digital World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the community of digidestined and belivers. All beliefs and opinions are safe here so feel free browse around and have fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Digital_Guardian is here and active!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Digital_Guardian

Digital_Guardian

Digital_Guardian is here and active! Empty
PostSubject: Digital_Guardian is here and active!   Digital_Guardian is here and active! EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 3:44 am

Hey Everyone! Lol I noticed Tiffany's new site so I decided to join! I want everyone who does remember to know I'm gonna start being extremely active again. And for everyone who doesnt know me I'm @Digital_Guardian but my nickname at school is Mico. Lol when we get close I'll let you know my real name but until then I like to be called Mico. I'm currently in high school, I'm a high honors student (ranked 81 out of 511), I love digimon and pokemon, I am a digimon believer, music is my whole life, and I love tacos! Lol I think that's enough info to start a friendship.
Back to top Go down
Wizardmon15
Admin
Wizardmon15

PostSubject: Re: Digital_Guardian is here and active!   Digital_Guardian is here and active! EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 8:34 am

Hey! I'm so glad you found this site (other site was completely dead, so I made another one since I was extremely bored, lol)! Glad to hear you will be more active. Been a while since I heard from you. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://digitalworld.friendhood.net
SHOUTMON01

SHOUTMON01

PostSubject: Re: Digital_Guardian is here and active!   Digital_Guardian is here and active! EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 6:32 pm

Glad to see you here again welcome back
Back to top Go down
http://otherkin-community.boards.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digital_Guardian is here and active!   Digital_Guardian is here and active! Empty

Back to top Go down

Digital_Guardian is here and active!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Digital World :: Important Stuff :: Introductions and Goodbyes-
Jump to: